- Only Large Regional Jet Operator with a United Airlines Career Path Program - 03/22/2018
- New four year pilot contract ratified 7/12/2017.
$50,000 bonus with $22,500 paid out at the completion of IOE and $20,000 paid at the end of year three if a pilot has not upgraded to captain. Additional $2,500 sign on bonus for CL-65 rated pilots who choose the CRJ. $5,000 additional for pilots who are type rated on the CRJ, E175 or E145 and have a minimum of 500 hours of part 121 flying in type.
- High training success rate executed by company pilots.
- Rapid upgrades due to fleet growth ( 12+ E175 Aircraft Arriving in 2017 to be flown for United)
- Hired by line pilots, trained by line pilots.
|Last 6 Months:||0||100|
|Education||No College Required||2-Year Degree||4-Year Degree|