Last December (2018), Cape Air acquired Shoreline Aviation (based in Connecticut). We are still in the process of joining the two operations. With the acquisition, we now have a seaplane operation.
- The average salary of Cape Air first year Captains is $79,782
- Typically 3 to 4 13-Hour days per week. Centralized basing in Montana (BIL)
- Bases are bid on by seniority, 85% of Captains receive their first choice bid, and 92% receive their top 3
- Junior bases are in the Midwest, BIL, and Caribbean
- Guaranteed 12 days off per 28 day period
- Up to $500 bonus per day for full time pilots flying on a day off.
- Up to $300 per day bonus for part time and on-call pilots.
- Mandatory crew breaks throughout the duty day
|Last 6 Months:||0|
|Education||No College Required||4-Year Degree||4-Year Degree|
See Qualifications for Cessna 402 Captain & First Officer, ATR 42 First Officer and Cessna 402 Freight PIC at: