- Earn between $270,000 and $317,000 with benefits in your first three years of employment when you upgrade in 18 months.
- $57,000 Signing Bonuses
- $35.53/hour first year First Officer pay
- 401(k) match up to 8% dependent on employee contribution regardless of Years of Service (including First Officers), which is the highest among regionals
- Most generous health insurance benefits in the industry combined with only a 25% employee premium share
Any additional flying volunteered for on a day off is paid at 150 or 200% your hourly rate
- Hourly pay scale increases by 1.5% every year in addition to annual longevity increases
|Last 6 Months:||0||0|
|Education||No College Required||4-Year Degree||4-Year Degree|
Qualified candidates can submit their resume by logging on to the website at www.airwis.com/pilots, clicking on the Careers tab and selecting Open Positions or apply through Airline Apps.
MKE, IAD, ORD