Posted on | July 6, 2011 | No Comments
- Mesa Airlines – is hiring pilots.
- American Eagle – is hiring pilots.
- Ameriflight – is hiring pilots.
- ExpressJet – is interviewing pilots.
- Air Wisconsin – Is hiring pilots.
- Cape Air – is hiring pilots.
- CommutAir – is hiring pilots.
- Compass Airlines – is hiring and new-hires will receive an ATP with a PIC ERJ170/190 type rating.
- Great Lakes – is hiring pilots.
- Piedmont – is hiring pilots.
- GoJet – is hiring pilots.
- SkyWest Airlines – is hiring pilots.
- PenAir Airlines – is hiring pilots.
- Trans States Airlines – is hiring pilots.
- Republic Airlines – is hiring pilots for all Certificates.
- XOJet – is hiring pilots.
- US Airways – is accepting applications for interviews.
- Delta Air Lines – is accepting applications for interviews.
- United Continental Airlines – is recalling up to 201 furloughed Pilots in December.
Posted on | May 21, 2013 | No Comments
SkyWest Airlines has signed an agreement to buy more than $4 billion of Embraer jets as new Major Airline pilot contracts allow Regional Airlines to fly bigger planes.
Posted on | May 15, 2013 | No Comments
Today ATP sent six new candidates to become part of SkyWests new Enhanced Internship Program. SkyWest flew their new interns to Salt lake City for new hire indoctrination before sending them back to ATP to instruct and build quality flight exerience while in the internship program.
Posted on | May 10, 2013 | No Comments
SkyWest Inc., which operates regional flights for larger airlines, said Friday that its passenger traffic rose 7.5 percent in April. SkyWest Inc. also reported that it had earned $3.2 million in the first quarter, reversing a year-ago loss despite a 13 percent drop in revenue.
Posted on | May 1, 2013 | No Comments
United Airlines announced Monday that is is adding 30 Embraer 175 regional jets to the United Express fleet.
Posted on | April 29, 2013 | No Comments
Captain Ken O’Donnell began flight training with ATP in 2002, and has gone on to instruct as a CFI and an RJ Instructor for ATP. Ken went on to fly for Republic Airlines, as well as to serve the upcoming generation of airline pilots by acting as a Career Coach on the informational website, BeAnAirlinePilot.com. From time to time Ken sends us stories about flying the line as an Airline Pilot, and I would like to share one with you now:
Posted on | April 25, 2013 | No Comments
SkyWest Airlines and ATP have partnered together to provide ATP pilots for SkyWest’s new Bridge Program. The Bridge Program provides unique opportunities for ATP pilots to be hired as SkyWest employees and continue to instruct at ATP until they have enough flight time to qualify to fly for SkyWest.
Posted on | April 18, 2013 | No Comments
I attended the World Aviation Training Symposium (WATS) in Orlando this week, and wanted to share some of what I saw and heard there. In one of the seminars I attended, I listened as the University of North Dakota released a study about the pilot shortage, and in the same seminar we heard from the Regional Airline Professionals on the same subject.
Posted on | April 12, 2013 | No Comments
We have all probably heard about an employee who has been fired when their employer construed their social media posts as sharing confidential information, making inappropriate comments about the company, or both. Posting company news, pictures, and even making positive comments about a company have cost people their jobs.
Posted on | April 10, 2013 | No Comments
Piper Aircraft Inc. and Airline Transport Professionals reached a three-year agreement today at SUN ‘n FUN International Fly In and Expo for the sale of multiple Piper Archer TXs. Piper and ATP jointly made the announcement on the second day of the aviation event here in Lakeland.
Posted on | April 5, 2013 | No Comments
Mesa Air Group, Inc. announced today that it has reached an agreement with US Airways, Inc. to add an additional nine aircraft to its fleet of 38 CRJ-900 aircraft. The term of this new agreement is eight years.